Want to work with us?
Trademark Creative Ltd. is a fun, passionate group of energetic creatives who strive to push beyond the boundaries of their skill set each and every day. Our growing design agency promotes and rewards “out-of-the-box” thinking and cutting edge solutions that result in huge customer smiles and shiny awards.
Do you live, eat and breath what you do? Are you obsessed with your craft and like to push your talents beyond your comfort zone?
Then send us your info and let’s get this relationship on the road! Below are active positions we currently interviewing for. If you feel you’ve got the talent to make our clients look amazing, please send us your best work samples and tell us a little about you and your experience.
Don’t see an active posting that fits your specific skill set?
Hey don’t stress it… Send us your information anyhow, this way you’ll get immediate consideration on any future careers we will be looking to bring on board. Thank you for your interest in our firm, we look forward to hearing from you!
Current job openings
Marketing Support Intern
We are searching for an energetic, marketing and social media maverick to intern 12-20 hours weekly.
Intern will work directly under Principal and leadership team members. Intern will help to identify new marketing and cross promotion opportunities for agency to win business as well as perform duties on agency clientele accounts. Candidate will contribute to the strategy and development of digital content based marketing campaigns as well as grass roots outreach to help agency win new business opportunities specific to niche industries of: restaurant/nightlife, entertainment, retail and residential/commercial developers and spa/wellness. Intern will interface with marketing strategy, implementation of programs, perform qualifying research and generally support agency in delivering digital related marketing programs. Intern will also support strategy and implementation of agency client related marketing programs. Additionally, intern will overview our own company social media activities weekly.
Skills we are looking for:
– Knowledge of WordPress (preferable)
– Knowledge of SEO (preferable)
– Social media experience (to include strategy, crafting and post up of unique content to social networks and campaign work –Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest)
– Knowledge of analytical and aggregate data review
– Knowledge of e-mail marketing (preferable)
– Strong writing skills (writing 2 to 4 blog postings a week)
– Well-spoken and outgoing personality
– Must be available to work 12-20 hours a week
– Ability to work independently with minimal direction from time to time
– Must have a great attitude, strong work ethic and willingness to push beyond existing comfort zones
– Must possess a desire to evolve new skill sets applicable to delivering creative marketing programs that produce solid results
– Blogging experience (preferable)
– Creative thinker with a sharp eye for detail and aesthetics
– Willingness to roll up your sleeves, wear multiple hats and contribute what it takes to get projects done
What you will get in return:
The opportunity to work alongside top tier advertising executives in a fun and engaging atmosphere with exposure to local and national clients. This is an unpaid internship to start, with opportunity to lead into a part-time or full time salaried position. We anticipate the trial term to range from four to six months. However if you are super star marketer and prove that you’ve got what it takes to help us deliver additional value to our clients (helping them to grow their business) – we’ll gladly employ you sooner than not.
You’ll also have the opportunity to attend after hours networking and marketing events from time to time with agency Principal and/or Business Development Director.
You’ll gain valuable first hand knowledge and understanding of how a small agency business operates. Upon proving your skill set and aptitude, you’ll get exposure and opportunities to work first hand with local and national. And, if the contributions you make of behalf of agency promotion leads to us winning new business, we’ll give you a commission.
What are you waiting for; let’s get this show on the road.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION E-mail your resume as a PDF attachment.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Feel free to send us your contact information along with any links to online portfolios/websites. And make sure you supply URL's to work online also (web designers/developers). You can also send your information via email at email@example.com, please reference the position you are applying for.